Tarasiuk About the Europe Parliament's Support of the Orange Revolution in Ukraine
On the fly translation of Tarasiuk speaking on the Maidan:
Tarasiuk explains that the EuroParliament was Orange yesterday, that deputies of the parliament were wearing orange ribbons and accepted a Resolution today which expresses its solidarity with the Ukrainian nation.
He reads from the Resolution:
- The European Parliament Condemns the machinations during the second tour of the presidential elections
- The EP condemns the decisions of the CEC and the resolution mentions Kivalov by name.
- The CEC completely ignored the will of the nation of Ukraine.
- The EP calls on the Ukrainian authorities to annul the second tour and have a revote of the second tour by the end of this year.
- The EP warns authorities not to use force against the people and not to pressure the media.
- The EP deems unacceptable any seperatism in Ukraine and recognizes Ukraine's borders as indivisible.
- The EP deputies recognize the negative role of Russia and that Russia is largely responsible for much of what is happening in Ukraine today.
- The European Parliament will always support the Ukrainian nation to have a democratic state.